Wednesday, October 26, 2011
I recently talked with a mom of a sweet girl I used to treat as a student, and she has given me permission to share her story. She is a prime example of why it is important to never assume a child "can't" do something. Amazing kiddo! Will be posting lots this weekend I see... - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
0 comments:Post a Comment
- Hello to all around the world!
- Successful week and new changes...
- Also coming soon... Amazing kiddos story
- More Reviews to Come...
- Electronic SOAP Notes in Excel 2007 - Create it vi...
- And I think I posted too soon! I googled, and fid...
- Let there be electronic SOAP NOTES!!!!
- Paperwork Day!
- SOAP notes are NOT about soap...
- ▼ October (9)
- amazing children least dangerous assumption
- facebook business therakids blog
- pediatric dysphagia
- product review
- report Medicaid
- response to intervention
- SOAP notes
- speech therapy
- time timer
- visual support
- website blog